Saturday, August 06, 2005

Bike Stuff

Today my dad bought me biking shoes, shorts, sock and gloves for when we go riding. It was my early birthday gift and I love the shoes and gloves. Now tomorrow when we go riding I will look pro. HAHA. Anyway right now the Galaxy game is on against Colorado. Galaxy has not won one away game this whole year. So they better win today.

Yesterday was my mom and dads 5th anniversery and they went out to dinner while my brother and I watched the babies. We had fun and Siobhan wanted to watch Cheetah Girls, but it wasn't on so she cried for a while until I saw Hook was on then she was quiet. Diego had fun to running around, eating, running some more, eating some more and then he fell alseep. Is that the life or what?!?

Well now I have to tell my dad about my "little party" I am going to have with a couple of my friends.

2 comments:

Eric Jasso said...

Princess...if Dad and Mom are cool with your "little Party" we will do all we can to make it happen.

You deserve SO much...you are the greatest daughter ever. A pain in the ass sometimes, but still great!

Di said...

I second that!