Friday, September 03, 2004

*sigh*

What shall I do now? The Olympics are over and won't be on until 4 more years. Why does it have to be every 4 years? Couldn't it be every 3 years? Oh well.

Nothing interesting is happening in my life right now. I am just training for track. i go back to school in less than a week and then will be training at school with my favorite Coach, Coach Hunt.

I guess I am a little excited about school this year. Seeing my coaches and my friends. Downside is HOMEWORK and MATH. This year its geometry.

Well now all there is to write is my process from going to the little varsity girl who could be the best in the OC, to actually being the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are going to make us so proud! You have worked so hard over the summer...time to smoke the track!