Friday, September 10, 2004

First Day of Practice

Second day of school and first day of practice. It was really fun and wasn't that hard just run a lap do some exercises and then run two more laps. It was easy today, but I feel bad for the people that didn't dress out today. On Monday they have to do double the work to make up for today and Monday. Too bad... I told them to dress out today!

Well there are only 11 people doing off season track. I met one of the new girls on the team who is a freashman and she wants to do the longer races. Shes really nice and she asked if she can be my workout partner on Monday to do exercises and to run with. I was alright with that.

Well I am looking forward to this track season and doing 2 relays, long jump, triple jump, the 200 and 400. Man, its going to be a busy year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go girl....... Love you Grandma

Eric Jasso said...

Of course, sometimes my Princess gets lazy and forgets the gift that she has for being FAST. Check out this link from the Bishop Amat Relays, one of the most prestigious of California track meets. This was Krystals Freshman year!

http://dyestatcal.com/results/trk2004/March/27BishAmat/Summary.htm

Her 100 time is incorrect...it was actuall 13.68...which would have been tied for 15th. But look at that 200 time! Sweet! Krystal is getting SO strong in the off season...watch out!