Saturday, October 15, 2011

This year went by quick

So here are some update of my life since I haven't been on in a while.

School: I only need 3 more classes until I get my AA in sociology which I will use to become an academic counsler. I want to help kids take school seriously and make good choices. My life would be a lot easier had I chosen to do better in school. I am applying to Cal State Long Beach and Cal State Dominguez Hills, because they are the closest, and also Cal State Fullerton.

Work: Well my last job only lasted like two weeks because he said I didn't have enough ex[experience as a waitress, yet he hired me knowing I had no experience. During our meeting he was saying that I did an awesome job and made the most tips and got the most compliments out of the whole mock service. Whatever. I am most likely, like 97% sure going to be working at Turners, which is an gun/fishing/outdoors store. Many of Joes friends work there and my friend Jen got me the job there. The only downside is it is in Pasadena, but we are going to carpool or I will take Joes car. Its still cheap with gas in his car. I will also be working no less than 36 hours which is awesome so I can save some money to pay for my many expenses and save to get a car.

Bradley: He just got a job at Micheals as a stock person so he works early in the morning lifting boxes and then goes home sleeps for a while and then goes to Coffee Bean if he works. At least its only 3 days a week otherwise he would be dead tired. His 21st birthday (woo woo) is in a month and one day and we are so excited. He wants me to take his bar hopping so we will probably go to either Fullerton or Long Beach but probably Fullerton because its cheaper. His birthday gift from me is going to Escape from Wonderland. Its a dance festival showing he haunted and creepy side of Wonderland...so not looking forward to the creepy characters. I already saw the trailer and its a no go with the little twins. We are really excited its in two weeks.

Whiskey and Irie: Our little babies...brats as usual. Whiskey is getting huge but Irie has barely even grown. We let them outside with the door open more often now because that way they don't try to escape every chance they get. They are good other than that though. They just need shots and to get fixed soon.

Joe and I: Are awesome. Almost year anniversary and we are going to San Francisco which I am STOKED about. We are going for 3 days. In December we will be going to Big Bear also. =)

Well that is all for today. Going to start getting ready for the Variety show at the lodge...kind of scared.

No comments: