Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yay Galaxy...boo UCLA

So last night we went to the Galaxy game and it was awesome! THey did really well for having their losing streak last so long. Donovan had a hat trick...good for him. Buddle had nothing...but its ok.

So last week of school was alright. Not too busy and wasn't being torn apart in counsel...so it was good. This week though I am not sure. As of already being in trouble for not attending the first home game for football the big B is putting all this pressure on me for this weekends game. As if I really even do anything there. I just have to get the total number of people who attend the game and do little things. I couldn't make the first game because of a previous commitment, but since she was so mad it really didn't matter. We have a game this Saturday at 6 PM and yes I am going and Danielle is coming along with me and Portia might meet us there when she gets off work. Big deal if I miss the first game.

Track is going well. Going to start high jump and throwing this week. Excited to the max. A little scared about high jump but still looking forward to it. We have our lazer tag fun day on Friday at 6. Good turn in so far. I was surprised.

No comments: