Friday, May 16, 2008

School is...

practically over. My last week this week then I start summer school on the 27th.

So track practice starts up again on July 7th and we are going to be working on the new events for HEPTATHLON! I am pretty excited because I have always wanted to do it. I am also going to be working out again with the Striders on Mondays so that will be good. I plan to come back next year ready to be number one baby! :)

So summer is pretty much sumer school until July 2nd, hopefully fit some Mexico in there and take a trip with Portia to San Diego in August. Only if her mom lets her go then we have to get some money to stay somewhere. BUT I hope we do because it will be our first away from home time and pretty exciting since Portia has done nothing in her freaking life. lol

1 comment:

Holly said...

come visit me in san diego!