Saturday, January 12, 2008

Being sick...STINKS!

so I have been awake since 6 and I can't fall back asleep. Man my throat is worse then ever. I've been sick for the past 3 days and I think its getting worse. Now I have this headache thats coming. My coach said it was probably the flu. Boo! I haven't worked out in 3 days and I need to! I was doing so well. Yesterday I was going to run but my dad told me not to and I'm glad I didnt. Siobhan and I went over to Nanas house to get her mail and I was so tired and out of breath. I hope I'll feel better next week to run. If I feel the same my coach will not let me work out.

Siobhan started dance again today. She pretty happy. I am very excited to go back to school on Monday. I have been lockedup in this house too long babysitting. Lol

No comments: