Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving

So I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving! I had a pretty nice one. We went to Uncle Richards house and it was nice. They had 2 turkeys (fried and smoked) and it was pretty good. Siobha had a blast (of course) since it was her ninos house. She would seriously not leave him alone. It was cute though.

So school is going by ok. I am struggling in my math class but I am slowly pulling my grade up. My senior year so far has not been "exciting" as I have been told by many people. I am over the whole highschool ting. Its not fun or intersting anymore. I mean the same things go on everyday. Someone breaks up with someone and they start drama...blah, blah,blah. Its stupid.

So this week we have the family party which I might bring Elizabeth to. Shes been wanting to go actually for quite some time.

1 comment:

David G said...

We had a GREAT Thanksgiving day here in Vt! We just got the kitchen set up 2 days before! Unfortunately we couldn't invite anyone here for the holiday but managed to have a good turkey dinner anyway.

Miss you guy's!

Uncle Dave