Sunday, September 24, 2006

End of August to Now...

Wow I haven't been on her in forever. Heres an update:

★August★
-Elizabeth, Portia and I went to Disneyland on the 26th and had lots of fun. Pictures on my Flickr page.
Nothing else happened.

★September★
-School started and my schedule is as follows: AP Biology, Finite Math, Economics/Goverment, AVID Senior Seminar, English 4 and track. Pretty relaxing schedule. I have Elizabeth for my first 4 classes... its pretty crazy.
-I am finally going to do my second year of conformation and classes start in October.
-Siobhan started dance again and is taking both Flamenco and Ballet. SHe looks so cute
_Diego is so adorable (as usual) he got a Spiderman phone on 4th Street and it plays some wierd song (in Chinese I think) and he always tells me to dance to it.
-My Europe trip is setting into play and I am figuring out the details. Anyone wanna go?
-Then the most exciting thing that has happened so far... my brothers Spanish 2 sub has a major in Anthropolgy/Archeology and I went to talk to her about it since that is what I want to major in. She graduated from CSUF and is going to be teaching at FJC soon. So she gave me the email of the undergraduate advisor, Dr. Erickson, so I can have a meeting with her. (YEA) She also gave me the email of the Department Chair of FJC, Karen Markley, so I can meet with her too. Pretty exciting stuff here.

Wow thats really all that has happened. But I will be updating my blog more often now.

1 comment:

Eric Jasso said...

Anyone want to go to Europe with Krystal better step up soon...we are not letting her go all by herself.

Don't be afraid...Krystal has been there, she knows what it is all about and what to do.