Thursday, July 06, 2006

Aquarium of the Pacific

On Monday we went to Long Beach to enjoy a nice lunch and then go to the Aquarium of the Pacific and it was really fun. Of course when we got there the line was really long and it took about 15 minutes to get through. It was really funand Siobhan and Diego had a really good time. Siobhan got freaked out though when we touched the sting rays. She wouldn't even let us touch her with that hand until we washed it. It was funny.

Diego loved the little "Nemos" and "Dories" (haha) and he actually touched things.

Diego touched: sting ray, sea cucumber, starfish, sea slugs and he fed birds.
Siobhan touched: sea cucumber, sea anenome, sea slug, starfish and fed birds.
I touched everything.

Those birds were VICIOUS! I was so scared to touch them because I thought they were trying to bite my finger. What you did was you held out a little bowl of nectar and they eat it. This one bird kept skwaking at me for more. Pretty scary. I didn't like them.

Oh and Siobhan thought jellyfish were cute... yes cute.

No comments: