Saturday, May 06, 2006

Track is over...

So my track season ended on Thursday. At finals I ran the 4x100, 4x400, 100 and 200. I ran a 13.60 in the 100 and a 28.62 in the 200. Not that good of a race. I had fun though and I am looking forward to next season, hopefully coming back stronger. I am going to be training more often then I was last year for sure. It's going to be pretty busy this summer. I am going to be volunteering at Martinez Book Shop, hopefully taking salsa lessons with my friend Elizabeth, working out and going to summer school to take computers. I am so mad about that because my freshman year they told me I didn't have to take it and now I have to take it in order to graduate. What a pain.

Yes so that is all that really happened. Nothing else exciting. Oh I am taking the SATs on June 3rd (dads b day) so I am begining to study for those.

No comments: