Sunday, March 19, 2006

Katella Results

Yesterday was Katella Relays and it was a really good meet. We got 1st place in the 4x1 because I brought us up from 2nd to last and then was tied with the 1st place team and then Kelsey kept the lead. It was a really good race and we are the first team to win 1st in like 5 years. In the 4x2 we got third which was not that bad since we had 2 sophmores. I was the anchor and was mad becasue I didn't catch the 2nd place girl. She had too big of a lead on me. The sprint medley we would have gotten 2nd but our 800 runnner got passed in the last 60 meters so we got 4th instead. It was a good meet and we had fun.

This Thursday we have one against Valencia at Valencia HS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, i know you (your family) listens to some amazing music and i'm looking for ideas. Since your mom uses AIM i'm assuming you do too so IM me (tobenotnobody) or e-mail me (hgirard@ucsd.edu). Sweetness kiddo!