Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I feel great...

Today at practice I ran two 100s one 200 and 400. When I ran the 200 and I felt good! The coach told me that I looked really good and that it was my best 200 in a long time. I was tired on the 400 because I had already ran those and I was the only person actually RUNNING them not just jogging it like most of the girls were. I think they should of done the whole workout again for not doing it right.

OH! I saw that I did not write about my Christmas. It was really fun and both of my grandma came over, Lauren and Gabi were all here to celebrate with us. I got a lot of shirts (including a UCLA track and field shirt), gift cards/money, a cookbook (love it) and a...brand...new...iPod NANO! I was so happy because I wasn't expecting one. It was engraved on the back and it says, "This is your LAST one! We love you Mom and Dad" It was the greatest gift and I am not taking it out until I get a case for it.

No comments: