Sunday, October 16, 2005

The Flu Sucks!

I haven't been on the computer for a while so I haven't been able to write. So far nothing exciting has happened, just the usual stuff: school, track and family. Although i did finally get my articles from newspaper. One is about the new coaches for cross-country and one about our new ice cream machine on campus/ 2007 no junk food on school campus. They are going pretty good right now.

So yesterday after the unfortuante Galaxy game (they lost :^(. ) I didn't feel so well and when I got out of the car I was kind of woozy. Then I threw up and like almost every 20 minutes. I guess I got that stupid stomach flu. I feel way better now.

O yah all of you guys check out The Veronicas (http://www.theveronicas.com/indexhtml.html) really cool sisters and CD coming out later this year. Their single, "4ever" is the best song FOREVER!

Ok thats all for today. Tomorrow I have no school. (YESS!) Its a non-student day.

No comments: