Sunday, September 25, 2005

Go Go GALAXY!!

YES!!! The Galaxy has won today. Now they have to win the next game on Wednesday. Man, my "X" Marcelo Saragosa came back to the team. He is so cute... but wouldn't want to make Pando jealous! (haha)

So my mom and I have to start planning our Christmas party. Its going to be the best! I am going to make my enchiladas for our potluck. My mom will probably make something burnt or not cooked all the way. :^/

So tomorrow I have school (yeah) and that means back in the stuffy classrooms for an hour. I know I am going to catch some type of sickness from being stuck in a portable with no air flowing through it and 30 to 40 kids stuffed in it. Plus those stupid portables are either freezing or 100 degrees. The teachers are no help at all either. You walk into a classroom and it is 100 degrees on a cold day and -60 degrees when it hot. They always say "I can't turn the AC down because then I will start sweating like a pig" So we are stuck either having to bring a sweatshirt to school when it is 90 degrees outside or the opposite.

But now it is time for me to sleep because I have 0 period tomorrow. I hope we get what our actual jobs are because we need to put out the first issue of our newspaper next month.

1 comment:

Di said...

who said we were having a pot luck?