Sunday, February 27, 2005

Recent All-Comers

Yesterday I went to another all-comers at HB high school and I ran the 200, 400 and did long jump. In my heat I placed 4th in the 400 and got 1:12 which isn't that good. In the 200 I placed 3rd after running terriable and got 29.41 which isn't that bad because I took some time off from last time. In the long jump I jumped 12' 3, 11'13 and 12'10 1/2. These are good seeing as how I was a foot behind the board and I wasn't going full speed. Anyways, I was happy because I am currently sick and these were pretty good.

As a reminder I have a school pratice track meet at Servite against some schools this Saturday at 8 am.

1 comment:

Mohit said...

hey,
havent talked to u on skype for a while...
sign on sumtime...and we can talk...
cya on skype,
mohit