Monday, December 27, 2004

News

I got an VERY BAD grade check from my school on Christmas Eve (nice huh). Anyways I have TWO F's and one D. We already knew that I had an F in Geometry and I am currently slowly raising it. I an so close to having a D. The others are in Spanish (not very good since my dad does know spanish) and a D in English (one of my dads best subjects). Luckly I can raise them up by Febuary (when the semster ends). In math its going to take extra work, but if I raised it up 4 points in a week and a half, I can do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chica,
You seem to be a wonderful young lady. You have been blessed by God with your talent. You honor Him by not wasting it. You can do this. Try hard, and get some help in those subjects. You can do it! Pray for the knowledge as well as the determination to learn. You will see, you will learn and it will come easier for you. Best of luck to you!