Saturday, November 20, 2004

Long Time...

I haven't written in a long time and now I am going to try to write every day.

So I have been sick so I missed two days of school and then didn't do practice because my coach wanted to be safe. SOOO... Coach Cochrane came back and now the practices are harder but fun. The first day he came back I was so tired and all i said was, "Man that felt good!" So on Monday I will go back to my regular schedule.

I have become a recent " movie maker" You can check it on my moms blog.
www.bajaiswhereiwannabe.blogspot.com

Well until manana!

Oh I am really mad because there is a Jaci concert in Santa Ana and my mom won't take me. (Mom don't comment!) : )

1 comment:

Di said...

Of course I am going to leave a comment, if for no other reason then you asked me not to. I WOULD have happily taken you to the concert IF YOU HAD FOUND OUT WHEN IT WAS, HOW MUCH IT WAS, and HOW TO GET TICKETS! So, the reason you didn't go to the concert was your own fault! Brat!