Saturday, June 26, 2010

First week...accomplished!

Summer school has officially begun and a week has past. The class is so long but sometimes there is a moment where it is actually entertaining and can keep my attention. We had our first test on Thursday so Monday I will see how well I did. I am pretty sure I got an A on it though. I have been scheduling my classes for next semester and so far it looks like I will have English, math, history, biology and political science. It is going to be a difficult semester but I am on the final countdown to transferring...FINALLY! I am so happy to be leaving Fullerton. When I transfer I do plan on moving by campus with Bradley and another room mate. Luckily it isn't as expensive as Orange County so we will be able to afford a two bedroom apartment.

I guess we will see what this week brings. The weekend is going to be a relax festival. Church tomorrow and it is also Chanel's 18th birthday.

No comments: